2016 Accreditation Manuals
The new 2016 ACPE Accreditation Manual and the 2016 ACPE Accreditation Policies and Procedures were effective January 1, 2016. The 2016 manuals included some changes from the 2010 manuals and it is important that Centers review their student handbooks to assure that they are in compliance with 2016 ACPE accreditation polices and policies.
Centers with Five Year Reviews in 2016
- Baptist Health System (San Antonio)
- Baylor St Luke’s Medical Center ( Houston)
- Texas Health Huguley (Fort Worth)
- U.S. Army System CPE Center ( San Antonio)
- Seton Healthcare Family (Austin)
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation DBA Ochsner Foundation Hospital (New Orleans)
Centers with Ten Year Reviews or Centers Requesting System Accreditation in 2016
- Oklahoma City VA Health Care System – Accredited Membership (Oklahoma City)
- Terrell State Hospital – Accredited Membership (Terrell,TX)
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Clinics – Ten Year Accreditation Review (Tyler, TX)
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center – Candidacy Center (Houston)
- Tulane Medical Center – Candidacy Center (New Orleans)
Beginning in 2016 all Five Year Accreditation Reviews will be done electronically on Livetext. There will be training opportunities for centers submitting their materials. Please look for e-mails from Marc Medwed, ACPE Accreditation Manager on scheduled times for training and also consult the ACPE Website for training opportunities. While the process is not difficult, it is a different procedure from the past and requires some orientation.